Buying Kenya power tokens using Mpesa is as simple as ABC. I remember people used to make ques at Kenya power offices to pay electricity bills but nowadays everyone can do it in his/her sitting room. Or you need is a mobile phone which is registered with Mpesa. The process is simple as shown below by following it you will understand the process of How to pay Kenya power K.P.L.C token using Mpesa
- Using your mobile with Safaricom line, select the Mpesa menu
- A new page will appear, Click ” Lipa Na Mpesa”
- Then click “Pay Bill”
- You need to enter Kenya Power (KPLC) business number which is 888880
- Enter your Kenya power account number which you were given after token installation
- After that, you need to enter the amount which you intend to pay for the token
- Enter your pin number to finish the transaction.
- Within a minute you will receive a message from Kenya power which will include your token number, Enter it into your meter box and press the red button to confirm the payment.
- There you go you have paid your token using Mpesa
that is How to pay Kenya power K.P.L.C token using Mpesa well and simply explained.